The Muay Thai Guys Podcast – Episode 7
Why Muay Thai? Why not train and compete in any of the other marital arts like MMA, Taekwondo, Jiu Jistu or Karate?
Everyone has a different reason and story behind why they chose Muay Thai over other combat sports and in this episode of The Muay Thai Guys Podcast, Sean and Paul discuss their journeys starting all the way from the beginning. Besides sharing their experiences in the Muay Thai world, they also discuss…
- How Muay Thai has impacted other areas of their lives.
- The habits and attributes that come with training and fighting Muay Thai.
- The purpose behind why they fight.
- Obstacles and challenges that they’ve faced throughout their careers.
- Why the Muay Thai scene is different than other fight sports like MMA.
- The struggle of cutting weight and how it affects their mentality.
- What type of sacrifices they have to make to get to where they are today.
- How motivation comes and goes and what they do to stay focused on their goals.
- And much, much more!
PLUS a preview of the upcoming GLORY 24 fights in Denver!
Click here or the podcast player at the top of the page to listen to TMTG 007: Why We Train Muay Thai
The Muay Thai Guys come out with NEW episodes almost every week! Make sure you don’t miss one by subscribing via one of the options below:
Click here to subscribe on iTunes
Click here to subscribe on Stitcher
Have any questions or suggestions for topics? Contact Sean or comment below with your ideas and maybe your topic will be covered in the next episode!
- Sean "Muay Thai Guy" Fagan owns & operates the largest online Muay Thai community and the #1 training resource for nak muay of all levels.