What Travis Lerchen and I talk about on the Muay Thai Guy podcast:
Travis has stepped up his training big time since having some setbacks in his career. With his WKA title fight against Cyrus Washington coming up, we discuss his thoughts and the fight and what his career has been like leading up to it. We also cover other topics like:
– His toughest challenges and biggest sacrifice he’s had to make to get to this point in his career.
– How his son has motivated him to win a title and pursue his fight career 100%.
– Going from fighting pro MMA to pro muay thai
– How he’s gone from 270lbs to as low as 155lbs and his cutting weight secrets.
– The intensity of his training and the type of work he puts in during fight camp
– What his pre-fight routine is like and how he gets his mind prepared to step into the ring
– Thoughts on his fight against Cyrus Washington
– His goals for the future to fight top guys like Joe Schilling and Artem Levin
And much more!
Click here or on the podcast player at the top of the page to listen to MTG 037: Travis “The Hoodlum” Lerchen, Team Sityodong Connecticut
If you like the podcast make sure to leave a review and rating to help the show grow! The more reviews I get, the more popular the show will get and the more I can help spread this awesome sport!
Let me know what you thought about the interview in the comment section below!
- Sean "Muay Thai Guy" Fagan owns & operates the largest online Muay Thai community and the #1 training resource for nak muay of all levels.