The Muay Thai Guys Podcast – Episode 81
Paul and I are both professional fighters. We love traveling and training with Muay Thai legends, Krus, and aspiring fighters, but we also love training with those that do it purely for recreation. The October Muay Thai Retreat has just wrapped up, so it felt like a perfect time to talk about Muay Thai training for those who just want to get fit, build their mental toughness, have fun, and meet some awesome people.
We talk about such topics as:
- the benefits Muay Thai has for anyone and everyone, not just fighters or athletes.
- the physical benefits of Muay Thai – improved mobility, more energy, toned body, better overall health, etc.
- the mental benefits of Muay Thai – how relaxing and stress relieving training is or the mental toughness you build from a hard training session.
- the friends you make and the people you meet – some of the coolest people I’ve ever met are fighters or just people who train Muay Thai regularly.
The Muay Thai Guys come out with NEW episodes almost every week! Make sure you don’t miss one by subscribing via one of the options below:
Click here to subscribe on iTunes.
Click here to subscribe on Stitcher.
Follow Muay Thai Athlete and Muay Thai Guy on Facebook.
Have any questions or suggestions for future podcast topics?
Comment below with your thoughts & suggestions. Your topic could be covered in the next episode!
- Sean "Muay Thai Guy" Fagan owns & operates the largest online Muay Thai community and the #1 training resource for nak muay of all levels.