The Muay Thai Guys Podcast – Episode 82
Life has a way of testing us every now and again by throwing various challenges our way. It’s up to us to decide how we react to these challenges. We can either play victim or use it to our advantage.
In this week’s podcast, Paul and I break down the benefits of obstacles and tips for overcoming them, including:
- How a resilient mindset is key to success in any endeavor you choose to pursue.
- Why failure isn’t an option unless you allow it to be.
- How we got hit with a tropical storm during a Muay Thai Retreat in Costa and used that to our advantage.
- Why challenges and obstacles are so important for developing character.
- Paul’s story of his “Fast and Furious: Thailand Edition” that came from an unforeseen challenge.
- How you can still find some good when dealing with challenges outside of training, even when it’s the death of a loved one.
- Why developing the fighters heart is critical for growth as a human being.
- And much, much more
The Muay Thai Guys come out with NEW episodes almost every week! Make sure you don’t miss one by subscribing via one of the options below:
Click here to subscribe on iTunes.
Click here to subscribe on Stitcher.