Chris “Terminator” Mauceri is an inhuman savage. This guy will fight anyone, anywhere, any time – and, like his namesake, he is definitely not stopping. . .
THE MUAY THAI GUYS PODCAST – Ep. #97
Chris Mauceri is one of the toughest dudes I know. He will truly fight anyone at any time. Look at this photo over here on the right: this dude is a SAVAGE!
Mauceri will come forward and try to finish you. It doesn’t matter who you are. Don’t believe me? Chris has only fought a handful of times in the ring, but he never gets matched up against people with the same amount of fights or experience as him.
In his seventh fight, he fought the much more experienced “Soul Assassin” Kevin Ross! In his ninth fight, he fought against Coke Chunhawat, an incredible veteran of 147 wins and a man who has beaten Buakaw!
Today, we’re going to dive into the mind of the “Terminator” and figure out why he’s so damn tough!
In this episode, we cover:
- Chris’s fight on April 21st;
- Chris’s feelings on stepping back into the ring;
- How to overcome and bounce back from a loss;
- Chris’s background in gymnastics;
- How to create mental resilience;
- And much, much more…
Watch the full, original broadcast or click the link below for the audio/podcast version.
The Muay Thai Guys come out with NEW episodes almost every week! Subscribe via one of the options below:
Follow Muay Thai Athlete and Muay Thai Guy on Facebook.
GOT AN IDEA FOR THE SHOW? COMMENT BELOW! YOUR TOPIC COULD BE COVERED ON THE NEXT TMTG.
- Sean "Muay Thai Guy" Fagan owns & operates the largest online Muay Thai community and the #1 training resource for nak muay of all levels.