How do you attain “fulfillment“? The Muay Thai Guys sit down to break down fulfillment and how they work to attain it through travel, Muay Thai and more. . .
THE MUAY THAI GUYS PODCAST – Ep. #92
We’re a little late getting around to posting this one, but better late than never, right?
To be honest, Christmas messed me up. My routine was solid both in work and training, then Christmas came around and knocked me on my ass. But it’s all good, we’re getting back to it. In this episode, we’re talking about how one attains fulfillment – such as through travel, Muay Thai (of course), and social health.
Awesomely enough, at Muay Thai Vacations, we roll all of that into one! One of my favorite things I’ve been able to get from Muay Thai is the freedom to travel and to meet people like you.
You! You, the person reading this! Well, maybe I haven’t actually met you in person. But it’s awesome seeing people come together and just sharing the love of Muay Thai!
Speaking of loving Muay Thai… Let’s just get into it and chat some Muay Thai with the boys.
Watch the full, original broadcast or click the link below for the audio/podcast version.
We cover stuff like:
- 2018 and our plans to make 2018 our bitch
- Muay Thai Vacations, specifically our Costa Rica retreat
- Learning about ourselves through travel
- Introversion vs. extroversion
- Finding the right people to surround ourselves with
- And much, much more…
The Muay Thai Guys come out with NEW episodes almost every week! Subscribe via one of the options below:
Follow Muay Thai Athlete and Muay Thai Guy on Facebook.
GOT AN IDEA FOR THE SHOW? COMMENT BELOW! YOUR TOPIC COULD BE COVERED ON THE NEXT TMTG.
- Sean "Muay Thai Guy" Fagan owns & operates the largest online Muay Thai community and the #1 training resource for nak muay of all levels.