Join Sean “Muay Thai Guy” Fagan & Paul “The Reaper” Banasiak for this episode of The Muay Thai Guys, featuring the man they call “Silky Smooth” – Eddie Abasolo. . .
THE MUAY THAI GUYS PODCAST – Ep. #90
I say it all the time: Muay Thai has changed my life.
I do not know what I would be doing if it wasn’t for Muay Thai. Muay Thai gave me discipline, purpose, confidence, and so much more. Today, we’re going to talk to someone who went from homelessness to stardom because of martial arts and athletics: Eddie “Silky Smooth” Abasolo.
If you’re in a rough place in life, this is an amazing reminder of what martial arts can do for a person in need. Plus, it’s just an insanely inspiring story.
Title image courtesy of Eddie Abasolo from Facebook (Dave Shirley/Muay Thaimes Magazine/2015).
We get into stuff like:
- Life before fighting
- Obstacles: Bullying, addiction to drugs & alcohol
- Eddie’s unique solo training regimen
- How Eddie redefined himself as an athlete
- Deep philosophy and views on life
- What the future may hold for Eddie
- …and much, much more.
The Muay Thai Guys come out with NEW episodes almost every week! Subscribe via one of the options below:
Follow Muay Thai Athlete and Muay Thai Guy on Facebook.
GOT AN IDEA FOR THE SHOW? COMMENT BELOW! YOUR TOPIC COULD BE COVERED ON THE NEXT TMTG.
- Sean "Muay Thai Guy" Fagan owns & operates the largest online Muay Thai community and the #1 training resource for nak muay of all levels.