The Muay Thai Guys are back with an all-new episode, exploring how to dodge life’s trickiest obstacles. . .
THE MUAY THAI GUYS PODCAST – Ep. #110
Insecurities and fear stop us from doing what we want to do… and what we know we should do. It prevents us from asking out the special someone we love, from fighting for that promotion we know we deserve, and just from living the life we know is possible for us.
“Life begins at the end of your comfort zone,” as Neale Donald Walsch says. We know that the best moments and things in life are just at the edge or outside of our comfort zone. But it’s very difficult for us to step out of that comfort zone. Nerves grip us and hold us in place, never really allowing us to get past our worst obstacles.
Today, Paul and I are going to teach you how to overcome nerves of all kinds, whether they’re in the ring, in the gym, or in life.
In this episode, we cover:
- Why the traditional “I don’t give a fuck” mentality is harmful;
- How to intelligently ignore the haters;
- The power of belief;
- Creating a supportive and passionate environment when you have no one;
- The trait that makes the most successful people successful;
- And much, much more…
Watch the full, original broadcast or click the link below for the audio/podcast version.
>>>Click Here To Listen To TMTG#110: Learning to Intelligently NOT Give a [email protected]#K<<<
Follow Muay Thai Athlete and Muay Thai Guy on Facebook.
- Sean "Muay Thai Guy" Fagan owns & operates the largest online Muay Thai community and the #1 training resource for nak muay of all levels.