Consistency is an athlete’s bread and butter. All those skills will rust if they go unused too long. . .
THE MUAY THAI GUYS PODCAST – Ep. #108
Consistency is one of the most important qualities you can have as a nak muay. Even if you have perfect training, none of that matters if you’re inconsistent with it. But sometimes it can be difficult to be consistent. Sometimes you don’t have the time, you’re too tired, and the list goes on. There may be some legitimate reasons why you can’t make training, but chances are that they might just be empty excuses.
If you haven’t been to training in a while and think you might just be making excuses, this episode is for you. Paul and I are going to cover the most common excuses for not training, and we’re going to teach you how to CRUSH those excuses.
In this episode, we cover:
- The importance of accountability;
- Setting up a system to eliminate excuses;
- The importance of acknowledging that you’re making excuses;
- Being tired during padwork;
- The guilt of giving up;
- And much, much more…
Watch the full, original broadcast or click the link below for the audio/podcast version.
>>>Click Here To Listen To TMTG#108: Most Common Excuses to Avoid Training<<<
Follow Muay Thai Athlete and Muay Thai Guy on Facebook.
- Sean "Muay Thai Guy" Fagan owns & operates the largest online Muay Thai community and the #1 training resource for nak muay of all levels.