Confidence is like the ground for a fighter: if it’s not there, you can’t plant your foot – and you lose all traction. Sean & Paul talk about building self-belief for fighting. . .
THE MUAY THAI GUYS PODCAST – Ep. #102
Everyone struggles with confidence at one point or another. As fighters, we live in a very unpredictable environment where your confidence hangs on whether or not you won your last fight.
But confidence isn’t just about feeling good, strutting around, and waving your arms like Conor McGregor.
Everyone knows what happens when a fighter’s confidence drops. They stop fighting as well, they don’t train as hard, they hesitate when they’re in a fight, they second guess the game plan… and so on. Luckily, though, confidence is something that can be built from the ground up. Let’s get to it!
In this episode, we cover:
- How meditation and Stoicism can improve your confidence;
- Believing in what you deserve and demanding things for yourself;
- Why humility can be a trap;
- How to practice confidence;
- And much, much more…
Watch the full, original broadcast or click the link below for the audio/podcast version.
>>>Click Here To Listen To Part 1 TMTG#102: How to Develop More Confidence and Believe in Yourself<<<
The Muay Thai Guys come out with NEW episodes almost every week! Subscribe via one of the options below:
Follow Muay Thai Athlete and Muay Thai Guy on Facebook.
GOT AN IDEA FOR THE SHOW? COMMENT BELOW! YOUR TOPIC COULD BE COVERED ON THE NEXT TMTG.
- Evan is a gourmand of combat sports from Taiwan. He appreciates the beauty of Muay Thai movement and all other movements. He's got no rudder so if the winds blow northerly, he goes north. His goal is to achieve and appreciate.