The Muay Thai Guys Podcast – Episode 30
There’s SO much going on in the Muay Thai world that Paul and I decided to just shoot the shit and improvise this most recent podcast episode… and it turned out great!
We cover a range of topics including:
- Fight week and what we do to prepare mentally and physically for fight night.
- What a typical weight cut looks like the week of the fight.
- The struggle of cutting weight while maintaining an intense training routine.
- Paul’s thoughts on his upcoming title. fight this Friday night on Friday Night Fights.
- Vegetarian and vegan fighters and the benefits of those lifestyles.
- Our thoughts on local promotions and commissions and how they work.
- The pros/cons of having your opponent back out of a fight last minute.
- Why competition is good for Lion Fight and our thoughts on Kevin Ross and Tiffany Van Soest making the move to different organizations.
- Our thoughts on the current McGregor/UFC debacle.
- Why a fighters union is a must for the growth of the sport and well-being of the fighters.
- And much, MUCH more.
Click here or the podcast player at the top to listen to the entire episode!
The Muay Thai Guys come out with NEW episodes almost every week! Make sure you don’t miss one by subscribing via one of the options below:
Click here to subscribe on iTunes
Click here to subscribe on Stitcher