The Muay Thai Guys Podcast – Episode 4
The mind is arguably the most powerful and influential tool in helping you be the best Nak Muay you can be. Yet so many people neglect to set the time aside to focus on actual mental training exercises. In this podcast episode, Paul and I discuss the mental side of Muay Thai and how we prepare ourselves for fight night.
- How we deal with nerves and emotions before our fights.
- Different mental training techniques we use to get focused in on training or a fight.
- Why visualization and meditation are great additions to your daily routine.
- How challenging yourself in uncomfortable situations will make you mentally and physically stronger.
- And much more.
Click here to listen to TMTG 004: Mental Training Tips and Strategies for Muay Thai
Click here to subscribe on iTunes
Click here to subscribe on Stitcher
- Sean "Muay Thai Guy" Fagan owns & operates the largest online Muay Thai community and the #1 training resource for nak muay of all levels.