The Muay Thai Guy Podcast – Episode 102
Tiffany Van Soest is making HUGE waves in the combat sports world. Besides being a top level Muay Thai champion, she is hoping to also become a champion in GLORY kickboxing and Invicta MMA. We talk about all of that plus MUCH more in this weeks podcast, including:
- Why the two words “who cares” helps her simplify things and lessen the pressure before fights.
- What her preparation (mentally and physically) was like prior to her GLORY debut.
- How she adjusted her game to fit the kickboxing style (hint: she didn’t do much).
- How she handles all the hype of all the media attention while being the first female fighter on GLORY.
- Her decision to move to Bali and why it’s been a great change of pace.
- What a day in the life is like living and training in Bali.
- What her favorite dinosaur is and why (it’s a herbivore).
- How long she’s been training MMA and why she decided to make the move
- What changes she plans on making in her striking when fighting MMA.
- Her plans and goals for the near future.
- And much MUCH more!
Click Here or on the podcast player at the top of the page to listen to MTG 102: Tiffany Van Soest
To subscribe to the most badass Muay Thai podcast in existence, use the links below.
Let us know what you thought about the interview in the comment section below!
Interested in training with Tiffany at a future Nak Muay Nation retreat in Bali? Experience the beauty of Bali while hanging out with one of the best female fighters on the planet!
Click here or the image to find out more information and to sign up for email updates!
- Sean "Muay Thai Guy" Fagan owns & operates the largest online Muay Thai community and the #1 training resource for nak muay of all levels.