The Muay Thai Guys – Episode 75
When we first begin our Muay Thai journeys we tend to schedule our training around our life routine. As we become more and more addicted to Muay Thai there comes a time where our priorities shift, and instead of scheduling training around life, we schedule life around our training.
In this weeks podcast, Paul and I discuss the gradual evolution of our work, life and training balance as we’ve continued along our Muay Thai careers. We discuss a number of topics including:
- How champion fighters like Ognjen Topic and “Bazooka” Joe Valtellini have been able to balance their full-time jobs with their fight training and careers.
- The importance of deciding early on how seriously you’re going to take your Muay Thai career and dedicating yourself (and your life) to it.
- Why eliminating distractions, bad influences and time-killing activities is key to getting the most out of your day to day.
- Sacrificing sleep, social life and other areas of your life to pursue greatness.
- The idea of “planning spontaneity” and learning how to roll with the punches that life throws at you.
- How reading books like “Outliers” and “The Obstacle Is The Way” can inspire and teach you the ways of excellence.
- The importance of planning – your training, your nutrition, your rest days, everything!
- And much, much more
The Muay Thai Guys come out with NEW episodes almost every week! Make sure you don’t miss one by subscribing via one of the options below:
Click here to subscribe on iTunes
Click here to subscribe on Stitcher