The Muay Thai Guys Podcast – Episode 42
Training has been absolutely grueling at this Nak Muay Nation Training Camp at Khongsittha Gym.
Paul and I have been working extremely hard every single day and are excited to test ourselves in the ring in the near future. But the best thing about this camp so far is training alongside a number of other driven nak muay who are some of the most dedicated and disciplined people we’ve ever met.
In fact, these NMN campers are playing a HUGE role in making us better nak muay due to their insane work ethic and drive. We talk about what training has been like so far with this incredible group of people in the most recent podcast… check it out below!
Here’s a brief rundown of what we talk about:
- The training routine that we’ve been doing on a daily basis.
- Our personal experiences and thoughts about the first week of training camp.
- How the Nak Muay Nation campers have had a major influence on how hard we’ve pushed ourselves in our training.
- How complacency can ruin a great fighter.
- Why we think the nak muay at the camp have bright futures ahead of them.
- The incredible stories of a few nak muay who stopped their lives to make it to this training camp.
- How our bodies are killing us, but how we are able to continue pushing through.
- And much MUCH more.
Make sure to follow Thailand Training Camp on Facebook for updates on fights, training footage and more straight from Khongsittha Gym in Bangkok!
The Muay Thai Guys come out with NEW episodes almost every week! Make sure you don’t miss one by subscribing via one of the options below:
Click here to subscribe on iTunes
Click here to subscribe on Stitcher
Have any questions or suggestions for future podcast topics?
Contact Sean or reach out to Paul on Muay Thai Athlete or comment below with your ideas and maybe your topic will be covered in the next episode!
- Sean "Muay Thai Guy" Fagan owns & operates the largest online Muay Thai community and the #1 training resource for nak muay of all levels.