The Muay Thai Guys Podcast – Episode 72
Sometimes you just gotta hit record and just talk Muay Thai – and that’s exactly what Paul and I did in the most recent podcast episode. With so much going on in the Muay Thai scene it’s easy to find things to talk about, such as:
- The ‘Thailand Prison Fights’ and the controversy surrounding the recently released documentary (seen below).
- How Muay Thai plays such a major role in the culture and society of Thailand.
- The craziness of being the foreigner fighter who steps in the ring with a murderer who has a chance to win his freedom.
- The comparison of how Muay Thai fighters are modern day gladiators.
- Why Thai kids fight and why western culture has trouble wrapping their heads around it.
- How people call us by our “alter egos” and still can’t spell or pronounce our names right.
- The fights at Madison Square Garden and what it’s like fighting at the worlds most famous arena.
- A quick recap of the main event between Tum Sityodtong and Ognjen Topic.
- Becoming the victim and how it leads directly to failure and underachievement
- How Joe Rogan’s “Become your own hero” video/speech is so powerful.
- Paul’s upcoming title fight at Lion Fight Promotions.
- And much, much more!
The Muay Thai Guys come out with NEW episodes almost every week! Make sure you don’t miss one by subscribing via one of the options below:
Click here to subscribe on iTunes
Click here to subscribe on Stitcher
Have any questions or suggestions for future podcast topics? Comment below with your thoughts and maybe your topic will be covered in the next episode!
- Sean "Muay Thai Guy" Fagan owns & operates the largest online Muay Thai community and the #1 training resource for nak muay of all levels.