Nak Muay Nation Fight Camp at Khongsittha
It’s the dream of every Nak Muay to travel to Thailand to train Muay Thai at an elite training camp… and that’s exactly what Jeff Chan and Paul Dinh got to do at Khongsittha Gym.
Besides training with champion trainers, legendary fighters and getting to experience the beautiful sights and culture of Thailand, both guys were able to test their Muay Thai skills and fight in Bangkok at the Muay Thai Live Show at Asiatique.
Jeff Chan is an amateur Muay Thai and MMA fighter out of Toronto, Canada who stepped in against a seasoned Thai opponent and put on a hell of a fight.
Paul Dinh is a relatively new student of Muay Thai from Australia with over a year of training experience and wanted to step up and test himself by fighting Muay Thai in Thailand. He went up against a bigger, more experienced opponent.
Watch their fight highlights and get an inside look at the Nak Muay Nation Training Camp Also hear the pre and post fight thoughts of these warriors on their respective fights!
Khongsittha Fight Night at Muay Thai Live
Nak Muay Nation – Thailand Muay Thai Training Camp
The training at the first ever Nak Muay Nation Training Camp at Khongsittha gym in Bangkok has been absolutely incredible. Besides that we’ve also had a number of memorable experiences including:
- Seminars taught by elite Muay Thai champions Saenchai and Petchboonchu.
- Exciting group nights out to watch fights at the prestigious Lumpinee and Rajadamnern.
- Fight nights where teammates from the camp got to showcase their skills and experience fighting in Thailand.
- Strength and conditioning sessions taught by the head coach of the Sports Authority of Thailand.
- Delicious noodles, fried rice, seafood, curries and other Thai food.
- Nights out experiencing the crazy Bangkok nightlife.
- And much more more!
Everyone has been having an amazing time at the training camp and it’s been awesome seeing how much everyone’s Muay Thai skills have been improving. Since it’s been so much fun we will definitely be holding more in the very near future!
“The Nak Muay Nation Training Camp at Khongsittha in Thailand exceeded all my expectations and has treated me like family.
If you come to Thailand, you HAVE to check out Khongsittha. Sean “Muay Thai Guy” Fagan will be hosting multiple camps here starting this year. I also got to meet legends like Saenchai, Petchboonchu, Kaew Fairtex, and watch fights at the prestigious Lumpinee and Rajadamnern stadium!”
– Jeff Chan
If you’re interested in potentially coming to a Nak Muay Nation Training Camp at Khongsittha Gym, make sure you go to ThailandTrainingCamp.com and sign up for updates!
- Sean "Muay Thai Guy" Fagan owns & operates the largest online Muay Thai community and the #1 training resource for nak muay of all levels.