The Muay Thai Guys Podcast – Episode 6
Recovery can NOT be overlooked if you are a Muay Thai athlete. Taking care of your body (and mind) should be a top priority in order to make sure you reach your goals faster by getting the most out of your training sessions.
In this episode, Sean and Paul talk about their favorite methods for recovering after grueling training sessions and fights, such as:
- Rest and Recovery – Good sleep is important! Listen in on tips on how to sleep like a baby so you can train like a BEAST!
- Massage – The benefits (besides feeling amazing) of getting massaged after a long week of training.
- Foam Rolling – When and how to use the foam roller for maximum recovery.
- Mobility and Stretching – Learn about the best types of mobility training and stretching to loosen up your limbs and keep you from getting injured!
- Periodized Training – The benefits of periodizing your strength and conditioning workouts so you’re still able to recover in time for your Muay Thai skill training.
- Nutriton – What types of foods should you be eating? When and how much should you eat? Listen in on the best foods to enhance your immune system and increase your energy levels.
PLUS a preview of the upcoming Lion Fight 24 fights at Foxwoods Casino!
Click here or the podcast player at the top of the page to listen to TMTG 006: Top 6 Recovery Methods For Muay Thai
The Muay Thai Guys come out with NEW episodes almost every week! Make sure you don’t miss one by subscribing via one of the options below:
Click here to subscribe on iTunes
Click here to subscribe on Stitcher
Have any questions or suggestions for topics? Contact Sean or comment below with your ideas and maybe your topic will be covered in the next episode!
- Sean "Muay Thai Guy" Fagan owns & operates the largest online Muay Thai community and the #1 training resource for nak muay of all levels.