Rami Ibrahim has been fighting since a young age ever since he moved from Kuwait during the Gulf War. After picking up karate and then moving to Muay Thai, Rami knew that fighting was what he wanted to do and he did everything in his power to make it happen.
In about one months time, Rami will be stepping in the ring against former opponent Coke Chanhawat at Lion Fight 13. Last time these two met it was a close fight that Coke ended up winning with a unanimous decision, but Rami believes that this time around will be different.
Besides talking about his thoughts on his upcoming fight, we also cover a lot more about his career including:
- The biggest sacrifices he’s made to be where he is in his career.
- How his faith in God has helped him persevere and enter the ring with a clear, focused mind.
- His upcoming boxing fight and how he’s able to balance his boxing and Muay Thai training.
- Being able to balance running a school, training his fighters and training himself for upcoming fights.
- How he walks around at 170lbs but is able to fight consistently at 132lbs.
- His mindset when he is getting warmed up and walking to the ring.
- And much more!
Click here or on the podcast player at the top of the page to listen to MTG 042: Rami Ibrahim Talks His Career and Upcoming Rematch vs. Coke Chanhawat at Lion Fight 13
If you like the podcast make sure to leave a review and rating to help the show grow! The more reviews I get, the more popular the show will get and the more I can help spread this awesome sport!
Let me know what you thought about the interview in the comment section below!
- Sean "Muay Thai Guy" Fagan owns & operates the largest online Muay Thai community and the #1 training resource for nak muay of all levels.