The freshest news this side of the Chao Phraya! This is Muay Thai Weekly for May 6-May 12. . .
MUAY THAI WEEKLY!
Results from Thai Fight Samui & GLORY 53
Muay Thai Weekly — a collection of the latest and greatest headlines, hearsay and hair-raising hits from the Muay Thai world. Each week, you’ll find a fresh new Muay Thai Weekly video feature here at Muay Thai Guy, in which we outline exactly what went down in Muay Thai in the last seven days.
Coming up right now on Muay Thai Weekly:
- Results from Thai Fight Samui: May 12, 2018 – Some of the best nak muays in the world clash on Thailand’s second largest island, Ko Samui.
- GLORY 53: The featherweight contender tournament wraps up, plus some of the biggest names in kickboxing compete: Meksen, Doumbe, Sitsongpeenong & many others.
- Event Previews: the latest news on upcoming events from Rebellion Muay Thai, Triumphant Combat Sports, GLORY, Enfusion & others.
- …All this and more on Muay Thai Weekly!
Title image courtesy of GLORY on Facebook.
ARTICLE OF THE WEEK:
LETHWEI: HISTORY OF VIOLENCE – The brutal martial art from Burma that is the last, true reflection of the original Indochinese fighting style.
Miss last week’s Muay Thai Weekly? Check it out here!
If you like all things Muay Thai, you’ll definitely love all the in-depth videos courses, breakdowns and technique tutorials inside NakMuayNation.com.
- Want clinch tips from Dieselnoi himself? You got it.
- Need knowledge from a nine-time champion? It’s there.
- Want exclusive content from a GLORY champion? It’s yours.
If you enjoyed these videos, be sure to comment below and share your thoughts!
Also, please share this article with your training partners and instructors so you can try out these techniques during your next training session.
- Plant-based fighter, foodie, and aspiring physical therapist. Angela is currently living in Bangkok and training full time.