The freshest news this side of the Chao Phraya! This is Muay Thai Weekly for May 27-June 2. . .
MUAY THAI WEEKLY!
Saiyok Dispatches Shaolin Monk Yi Long With Head Kick KO
Muay Thai Weekly — a collection of the latest and greatest headlines, hearsay and hair-raising hits from the Muay Thai world. Each week, you’ll find a fresh new Muay Thai Weekly video feature here at Muay Thai Guy, in which we outline exactly what went down in Muay Thai in the last seven days.
Coming up right now on Muay Thai Weekly:
- Saiyok shut down the virally infamous Yi Long with a thunderous head kick KO at WLF. Yi Long, who is often promoted as a Chinese Shaolin monk skilled in kung fu, was no match for Saiyok’s forward pressure and punishing body blows, leading to the first-round KO.
- Rico Verhoeven retained his heavyweight belt at GLORY 54 via decision against Mladen Brestovac.
- …All this and more on Muay Thai Weekly!
ARTICLE OF THE WEEK:
TMTG #97: CHRIS “TERMINATOR” MAUCERI – Chris “Terminator” Mauceri is afraid of no man. Willing to fight anyone, anywhere, anytime, he makes (a little) time for the boys in this episode (#97) of The Muay Thai Guys podcast. Enjoy!
Miss last week’s Muay Thai Weekly? Check it out here!
If you like all things Muay Thai, you’ll definitely love all the in-depth videos courses, breakdowns and technique tutorials inside NakMuayNation.com.
- Want clinch tips from Dieselnoi himself? You got it.
- Need knowledge from a nine-time champion? It’s there.
- Want exclusive content from a GLORY champion? It’s yours.
If you enjoyed these videos, be sure to comment below and share your thoughts!
Also, please share this article with your training partners and instructors so you can try out these techniques during your next training session.
- Plant-based fighter, foodie, and aspiring physical therapist. Angela is currently living in Bangkok and training full time.