The freshest news this side of the Chao Phraya! This is Muay Thai Weekly for May 20-26. . .
MUAY THAI WEEKLY!
Results From ‘TK20’ Top King World Series
Muay Thai Weekly — a collection of the latest and greatest headlines, hearsay and hair-raising hits from the Muay Thai world. Each week, you’ll find a fresh new Muay Thai Weekly video feature here at Muay Thai Guy, in which we outline exactly what went down in Muay Thai in the last seven days.
Coming up right now on Muay Thai Weekly:
- At TK20, Top King put on an action-packed show that included Yothin FA Group’s 2nd round stoppage of Petch Cho Hae, Rungrawee PK Saenchai’s 2nd round punch KO of Matheus PhuketEliteFC, and Sangmanee put an end to Timur Mamatisakov’s hopes of victory after a gnarly, bloody cut forced the doctor’s hand.
- Results from… Phoenix 8 at Lumpinee Stadium, Triumphant 4,
- Event Previews: the latest news on upcoming events such as Kunlun Fight 75 Macau and GLORY 54, as well as from Enfusion & others.
- …All this and more on Muay Thai Weekly!
All images courtesy of TOPKING WORLD SERIES on Facebook.
ARTICLE OF THE WEEK:
ADDING ELBOWS TO YOUR ARSENAL – Elbows are often forbidden in a gym setting due to their extra-violent nature. But what happens when you meet an unfamiliar elbow in the ring? This is how to integrate the deadly elbow into your Muay Thai training.
Miss last week’s Muay Thai Weekly? Check it out here!
If you like all things Muay Thai, you’ll definitely love all the in-depth videos courses, breakdowns and technique tutorials inside NakMuayNation.com.
- Want clinch tips from Dieselnoi himself? You got it.
- Need knowledge from a nine-time champion? It’s there.
- Want exclusive content from a GLORY champion? It’s yours.
If you enjoyed these videos, be sure to comment below and share your thoughts!
Also, please share this article with your training partners and instructors so you can try out these techniques during your next training session.
- Plant-based fighter, foodie, and aspiring physical therapist. Angela is currently living in Bangkok and training full time.