The freshest news this side of the Chao Phraya! This is Muay Thai Weekly for May 13-19. . .
MUAY THAI WEEKLY!
Sam-A Wins Inaugural ONE Muay Thai Title
Muay Thai Weekly — a collection of the latest and greatest headlines, hearsay and hair-raising hits from the Muay Thai world. Each week, you’ll find a fresh new Muay Thai Weekly video feature here at Muay Thai Guy, in which we outline exactly what went down in Muay Thai in the last seven days.
Coming up right now on Muay Thai Weekly:
- Sam-A Gaiyanghadao defeated Surinamese fighter Sergio Wielzen and captured ONE Championship’s first featherweight Muay Thai belt.
- At All Star Fight 4, YOKKAO fighters Buakaw Banchamek and Manachai stole the show with decisive wins over Victor Nagbe and Abdou Haddad (respectively).
- Event Previews: the latest news on upcoming events from Phoenix Muay Thai, Triumphant Combat Sports, GLORY, Enfusion & others.
- …All this and more on Muay Thai Weekly!
Title image courtesy of GLORY on Facebook.
ARTICLE OF THE WEEK:
INTERVIEW W/ KRU SAI VARLEY – One of the UK’s premier Muay Thai trainers, gym owners and former fighters, the locally legendary Sai Varley opens up to MTG.
Miss last week’s Muay Thai Weekly? Check it out here!
If you like all things Muay Thai, you’ll definitely love all the in-depth videos courses, breakdowns and technique tutorials inside NakMuayNation.com.
- Want clinch tips from Dieselnoi himself? You got it.
- Need knowledge from a nine-time champion? It’s there.
- Want exclusive content from a GLORY champion? It’s yours.
If you enjoyed these videos, be sure to comment below and share your thoughts!
Also, please share this article with your training partners and instructors so you can try out these techniques during your next training session.
- Plant-based fighter, foodie, and aspiring physical therapist. Angela is currently living in Bangkok and training full time.