The freshest news this side of the Chao Phraya! This is Muay Thai Weekly for June 3-9. . .
MUAY THAI WEEKLY!
Thrillingly Chaotic! Kulabdam vs. Muangthai II Ends in Draw
Muay Thai Weekly — a collection of the latest and greatest headlines, hearsay and hair-raising hits from the Muay Thai world. Each week, you’ll find a fresh new Muay Thai Weekly video feature here at Muay Thai Guy, in which we outline exactly what went down in Muay Thai in the last seven days.
Coming up right now on Muay Thai Weekly:
- Kulabdam vs. Muangthai II was an absolute barnburner! The violence was fast and it was beautiful for all five rounds – so much so that a winner could not be named. Did someone say “Kulabdam-Muangthai III”?? Do NOT miss these highlights!
- Iman Barlow retained her Enfusion world title for the seventh straight time, dispatching Lara Fernandez.
- Rodtang and Yodpanomrung are the latest additions to the ONE Championship as part of the organization’s Super Series.
- …All this and more on Muay Thai Weekly!
(Title image credit to thefightnation.com.)
ARTICLE OF THE WEEK:
IS MY TRAINER ANY GOOD? – High-quality Muay Thai trainers are rarer than you think. These are five benchmarks to hold your coach or trainer to every single time.
Miss last week’s Muay Thai Weekly? Check it out here!
If you like all things Muay Thai, you’ll definitely love all the in-depth videos courses, breakdowns and technique tutorials inside NakMuayNation.com.
- Want clinch tips from Dieselnoi himself? You got it.
- Need knowledge from a nine-time champion? It’s there.
- Want exclusive content from a GLORY champion? It’s yours.
If you enjoyed these videos, be sure to comment below and share your thoughts!
Also, please share this article with your training partners and instructors so you can try out these techniques during your next training session.
- Plant-based fighter, foodie, and aspiring physical therapist. Angela is currently living in Bangkok and training full time.