The freshest news this side of the Chao Phraya! This is Muay Thai Weekly for June 10-16. . .
MUAY THAI WEEKLY!
Tenshin Nasukawa Earns Controversial 6th-Round Win
Muay Thai Weekly — a collection of the latest and greatest headlines, hearsay and hair-raising hits from the Muay Thai world. Each week, you’ll find a fresh new Muay Thai Weekly video feature here at Muay Thai Guy, in which we outline exactly what went down in Muay Thai in the last seven days.
Coming up right now on Muay Thai Weekly:
- After the judges scored their five rounds a majority draw, Tenshin Nasukawa and Rodtang Jitmuangnon went to a highly unorthodox sudden death Round 6. To fight fans’ shock, Nasukawa walked away with the decision, despite being put on his back foot and absorbing damage throughout the fight from Jitmuangnon.
- At TKWS 21 Suratthani, reigning 70-kilo champ Yodwicha delivered a devastating elbow KO in the very first round of his opponent Georges Solomon.
- UPCOMING: All Star Fight on July 6 featuring Manachai, Superbon and Buakaw – don’t miss it!
- …All this and more on Muay Thai Weekly!
(Title image credit to Tenshin Nasukawa on Facebook.)
ARTICLE OF THE WEEK:
TOP TEN FIGHTER NICKNAMES – We’re keeping it light this week with a look at some of the best, most intimidating, most oddly creative nicknames in Muay Thai!
Miss last week’s Muay Thai Weekly? Check it out here!
If you like all things Muay Thai, you’ll definitely love all the in-depth videos courses, breakdowns and technique tutorials inside NakMuayNation.com.
- Want clinch tips from Dieselnoi himself? You got it.
- Need knowledge from a nine-time champion? It’s there.
- Want exclusive content from a GLORY champion? It’s yours.
If you enjoyed these videos, be sure to comment below and share your thoughts!
Also, please share this article with your training partners and instructors so you can try out these techniques during your next training session.
- Plant-based fighter, foodie, and aspiring physical therapist. Angela is currently living in Bangkok and training full time.