MUAY THAI NEWS YOU CAN USE!
Muay Thai Weekly — a collection of the latest and greatest headlines, hearsay and hair-raising hits from the Muay Thai world. Each week, you’ll find a fresh new Muay Thai Weekly video feature here at Muay Thai Guy, in which we outline exactly what went down in Muay Thai in the last seven days.
Coming up right now on Muay Thai Weekly:
- Thai Fight’s amazing show last weekend
- “The Elbow King” gets knocked down… by an elbow
- Top King World Series is coming back in two weeks
- Phoenix Fighting Championships hosting its fifth show at Rajadamnern stadium
- Best of Siam hosting their show at Lumpinee stadium
- …and more!
MUAY THAI WEEKLY: THE ELBOW KING GETS KNOCKED DOWN…BY AN ELBOW.
If you like all things Muay Thai, you’ll definitely love all the in-depth videos courses, breakdowns and technique tutorials inside NakMuayNation.com.
Want clinch tips from Dieselnoi himself? You got it.
Need knowledge from a nine-time champion? It’s there.
Want exclusive content from a GLORY champion? It’s yours.
If you enjoyed these videos, be sure to comment below and share your thoughts!
Also, please share this article with your training partners and instructors so you can try out these techniques during your next training session.
- Plant-based fighter, foodie, and aspiring physical therapist. Angela is currently living in Bangkok and training full time.