The freshest news this side of the Chao Phraya! This is Muay Thai Weekly for Feb/18-24. . .
MUAY THAI WEEKLY!
One Fighter, Three Titles – One Night
Muay Thai Weekly — a collection of the latest and greatest headlines, hearsay and hair-raising hits from the Muay Thai world. Each week, you’ll find a fresh new Muay Thai Weekly video feature here at Muay Thai Guy, in which we outline exactly what went down in Muay Thai in the last seven days.
Coming up right now on Muay Thai Weekly:
- Youssef Boughanem captures three titles in one evening at Phoenix 5: Bangkok;
- Seksan Or Kwanmuang defends his WBC lightweight strap (and snagged yet another belt in the process);
- Badr Hari’s much anticipated return to the GLORY ring comes in mere days, on Saturday March 3rd;
- …plus lots more!
If you like all things Muay Thai, you’ll definitely love all the in-depth videos courses, breakdowns and technique tutorials inside NakMuayNation.com.
- Want clinch tips from Dieselnoi himself? You got it.
- Need knowledge from a nine-time champion? It’s there.
- Want exclusive content from a GLORY champion? It’s yours.
If you enjoyed these videos, be sure to comment below and share your thoughts!
Also, please share this article with your training partners and instructors so you can try out these techniques during your next training session.
- Plant-based fighter, foodie, and aspiring physical therapist. Angela is currently living in Bangkok and training full time.