MUAY THAI WEEKLY!
Kunlun Superheavyweight Tournament, Kyshenko’s KO & More Muay Thai News You Need To Know
Muay Thai Weekly — a collection of the latest and greatest headlines, hearsay and hair-raising hits from the Muay Thai world. Each week, you’ll find a fresh new Muay Thai Weekly video feature here at Muay Thai Guy, in which we outline exactly what went down in Muay Thai in the last seven days.
Coming up right now on Muay Thai Weekly:
- Artur Kyshenko‘s wicked body shot KO of Andrey Chekhonin,
- Kunlun Superheavyweight (100+ KG) tournament,
- Mulan Legend eight-woman tournament
- Upcoming Lumpinee title bout & the great Badr Hari‘s return
- …plus lots more!
If you like all things Muay Thai, you’ll definitely love all the in-depth videos courses, breakdowns and technique tutorials inside NakMuayNation.com.
Want clinch tips from Dieselnoi himself? You got it.
Need knowledge from a nine-time champion? It’s there.
Want exclusive content from a GLORY champion? It’s yours.
If you enjoyed these videos, be sure to comment below and share your thoughts!
Also, please share this article with your training partners and instructors so you can try out these techniques during your next training session.
- Plant-based fighter, foodie, and aspiring physical therapist. Angela is currently living in Bangkok and training full time.