The freshest news this side of the Chao Phraya! This is Muay Thai Weekly for April 8-14. . .
MUAY THAI WEEKLY!
Yodlekpet’s Savage Elbow TKO
Muay Thai Weekly — a collection of the latest and greatest headlines, hearsay and hair-raising hits from the Muay Thai world. Each week, you’ll find a fresh new Muay Thai Weekly video feature here at Muay Thai Guy, in which we outline exactly what went down in Muay Thai in the last seven days.
Coming up right now on Muay Thai Weekly:
- Yodlekpet, current Rajadamnern Stadium champion, fought Yosuke in Japan, earning the victory by way of a brutal 2nd round TKO elbow;
- Iman Barlow defeated Yolanda Schmidt at Dynamite Naksoo;
- Warriors Night will pit Thai and French fighters against one another all night long at the May 5th event in France;
- Event Updates: the latest news on upcoming events from Lion Fight, ONE Championship, and Thai Fight;
- …and much more!
This week’s top article:
MAKING THE TRANSITION – Elite athletes like Garry Tonon don’t swap sports every day of the week. They tend to stick to their specialties. This article highlights Tonon’s successful MMA debut and shows how the best athletes can transition to new sports.
Miss last week’s Muay Thai Weekly? Check it out here!
If you like all things Muay Thai, you’ll definitely love all the in-depth videos courses, breakdowns and technique tutorials inside NakMuayNation.com.
- Want clinch tips from Dieselnoi himself? You got it.
- Need knowledge from a nine-time champion? It’s there.
- Want exclusive content from a GLORY champion? It’s yours.
If you enjoyed these videos, be sure to comment below and share your thoughts!
Also, please share this article with your training partners and instructors so you can try out these techniques during your next training session.
- Plant-based fighter, foodie, and aspiring physical therapist. Angela is currently living in Bangkok and training full time.