The freshest news this side of the Chao Phraya! This is Muay Thai Weekly for April 29-May 5. . .
MUAY THAI WEEKLY!
‘Muay Executioner’ Kulabdam Is Fighter of The Year
Muay Thai Weekly — a collection of the latest and greatest headlines, hearsay and hair-raising hits from the Muay Thai world. Each week, you’ll find a fresh new Muay Thai Weekly video feature here at Muay Thai Guy, in which we outline exactly what went down in Muay Thai in the last seven days.
Coming up right now on Muay Thai Weekly:
- Kulabdam Sor-Jor PiekUThai, aka. the “Muay Executioner,” wins the coveted Sports Writers Fighter of the Year award, besting favorites like Yodlekpet and Panpayak Jitmuangnon;
- Fabio Pinca defeated Petsanguan at Warrior’s Night by way of a head kick KO;
- Event Previews: the latest news on upcoming events from Rebellion Muay Thai & Triumphant Combat Sports;
- …plus more!
Title image courtesy of Siam Fight News on Facebook.
This week’s top article:
Miss last week’s Muay Thai Weekly? Check it out here!
If you like all things Muay Thai, you’ll definitely love all the in-depth videos courses, breakdowns and technique tutorials inside NakMuayNation.com.
- Want clinch tips from Dieselnoi himself? You got it.
- Need knowledge from a nine-time champion? It’s there.
- Want exclusive content from a GLORY champion? It’s yours.
If you enjoyed these videos, be sure to comment below and share your thoughts!
Also, please share this article with your training partners and instructors so you can try out these techniques during your next training session.
- Plant-based fighter, foodie, and aspiring physical therapist. Angela is currently living in Bangkok and training full time.