The freshest news this side of the Chao Phraya! This is Muay Thai Weekly for April 22-28. . .
MUAY THAI WEEKLY!
Buakaw Victorious Against Last-Minute Replacement
Muay Thai Weekly — a collection of the latest and greatest headlines, hearsay and hair-raising hits from the Muay Thai world. Each week, you’ll find a fresh new Muay Thai Weekly video feature here at Muay Thai Guy, in which we outline exactly what went down in Muay Thai in the last seven days.
Coming up right now on Muay Thai Weekly:
- After a highly anticipated bout between Buakaw Banchamek and Nikolas Larson at All-Star Fight 3 was canceled after Larson contracted staph, the last-minute replacement Luis Passos stepped up to the plate and put on a magnificent show, with Buakaw earning the decision after a savage war;
- We cover the results from All-Star Fight’s recent event, as well as results from Phoenix 7, Topking World Series & others;
- Event Previews: the latest news on upcoming events from Warrior’s Night & GLORY;
- …plus much more!
Title image courtesy of All-Star Fight on Facebook.
This week’s top article:
Miss last week’s Muay Thai Weekly? Check it out here!
If you like all things Muay Thai, you’ll definitely love all the in-depth videos courses, breakdowns and technique tutorials inside NakMuayNation.com.
- Want clinch tips from Dieselnoi himself? You got it.
- Need knowledge from a nine-time champion? It’s there.
- Want exclusive content from a GLORY champion? It’s yours.
If you enjoyed these videos, be sure to comment below and share your thoughts!
Also, please share this article with your training partners and instructors so you can try out these techniques during your next training session.
- Plant-based fighter, foodie, and aspiring physical therapist. Angela is currently living in Bangkok and training full time.