The freshest news this side of the Chao Phraya! This is Muay Thai Weekly for March 25-31. . .
MUAY THAI WEEKLY!
John Wayne Parr Falls Short of 100th Win
Muay Thai Weekly — a collection of the latest and greatest headlines, hearsay and hair-raising hits from the Muay Thai world. Each week, you’ll find a fresh new Muay Thai Weekly video feature here at Muay Thai Guy, in which we outline exactly what went down in Muay Thai in the last seven days.
Coming up right now on Muay Thai Weekly:
- “The Gunslinger” John Wayne Parr lost what would’ve been his 100th victory to Eder Lopes at Bellator Kickboxing;
- The much-anticipated Lion Fight 42, featuring four title bouts and brilliant matchmaking all-around, will happen on April 21;
- Buakaw Banchamek returns to action at All-Star Fight and is pitted against Danish killer Niclas R. Larsen;
- …and much more!
This week’s top article:
Miss last week’s Muay Thai Weekly? Check it out here!
Title photo courtesy of Walt Zink.
If you like all things Muay Thai, you’ll definitely love all the in-depth videos courses, breakdowns and technique tutorials inside NakMuayNation.com.
- Want clinch tips from Dieselnoi himself? You got it.
- Need knowledge from a nine-time champion? It’s there.
- Want exclusive content from a GLORY champion? It’s yours.
If you enjoyed these videos, be sure to comment below and share your thoughts!
Also, please share this article with your training partners and instructors so you can try out these techniques during your next training session.
- Plant-based fighter, foodie, and aspiring physical therapist. Angela is currently living in Bangkok and training full time.