The Muay Thai Guys Podcast – Episode 33
Early on in my career I avoided taking supplements for my Muay Thai training because I used to be HARD into the type of shitty supplements that destroy your body and get you killed, i.e. Jack3d, NO xplode etc. I was also a believer in getting all my nutrients directly from natural foods, but after doing more research I decided it’d be beneficial to my training if I added healthy supplements to my routine.
And that’s where I found Jerry Teixeira of PNP Supplements.
If you’ve been following Muay Thai Guy you’ve probably heard of Jerry and PNP Supplements before, but this time we get to chat with him about his company and supplements to pick his brain on a few things:
- How and why he got started creating supplements.
- Why “Cardio Surge” was his first supplement and how it became a big hit with athletes.
- Why he believes having a good, healthy diet is important before supplementing.
- What made him decide to work on this business full time and escape the 9-5.
- What his goals are for PNP Supplements.
- And much more!
Click here or the podcast player at the top to listen to the entire episode!
The Muay Thai Guys come out with NEW episodes almost every week! Make sure you don’t miss one by subscribing via one of the options below:
Click here to subscribe on iTunes
Click here to subscribe on Stitcher
Have any questions or suggestions for future podcast topics? Contact Sean or reach out to Paul on Muay Thai Athlete or comment below with your ideas and maybe your topic will be covered in the next episode!
- Sean "Muay Thai Guy" Fagan owns & operates the largest online Muay Thai community and the #1 training resource for nak muay of all levels.