Muay Thai Podcast Interview #46
Steve Kong from MuayThaiPros.com
BOOM! Finally, a NEW podcast episode with an awesome guest, Steve Kong from MuayThaiPros.com!
Steve has been living, training, and fighting in Thailand since 2011 and started the Muay Thai Pros website with his brother and two other fighters who share their experiences, insights and knowledge from life in Thailand. If you haven’t read any of their blog posts, you’re missing out on some good shit so make sure you go check it out!
Anyway, on the podcast we cover a ton of topics about living, training, and fighting Muay Thai in Thailand including things like:
- Why he originally wanted to move to Thailand and why it was one of the best decisions he ever made.
- How hanging out with Saenchai convinced him to train at Sinbi Muay Thai.
- What a day in the life is like in terms of training and writing for his website.
- The preconceptions of what living, training, and fighting in Thailand is like.
- The differences between fighting in Thailand compared to western countries.
- How cheap and affordable it is to move to Thailand.
- What his fight career in Thailand has been like and how he balances training with blogging.
- Why he decided to start MuayThaiPros and the things he’s learned from blogging about his training experiences in Thailand.
- How writing about his life and experiences in Thailand have actually helped improve his game.
- Why people need to stop making excuses to why they can’t train in Thailand.
- And much more!
Click here or on the podcast player at the top of the page to listen to MTG046: Steve Kong from MuayThaiPros.com Talks Living, Training, & Fighting in Thailand
Make sure to check out MuayThaiPros.com for great Muay Thai articles about training, fighting and life in Thailand!
If you like the podcast make sure to leave a review and rating to help the show grow! The more reviews I get, the more popular the show will get and the more I can help spread this awesome sport!
Let me know what you thought about the interview in the comment section below!
Back to Home Page
- Sean "Muay Thai Guy" Fagan owns & operates the largest online Muay Thai community and the #1 training resource for nak muay of all levels.