The Muay Thai Guys Podcast – Episode 22
One day you’re insanely motivated… the next day, you question why you’re pursuing the goals you originally set out to do.
Why does this happen and how do you avoid losing the drive to accomplish your dreams?
There’s a number of reasons why this happens, so Sean and Paul decided to discuss their Muay This motivation tips and methods for staying focused on their goals in this weeks podcast!
Here’s a quick breakdown of the 10 steps they discuss.
Make sure to listen to the entire episode for a more in-depth discussion and tips on how to follow through with these steps.
10 Steps to Keeping Focused and Endless Motivation
- Find your WHY and eliminate any doubt.
- Create a positive environment by surrounding yourself with motivated people with good energy.
- The importance of holding yourself accountable by setting goals.
- Preparing for success by regimenting your life and daily routine.
- Staying consistent and dedicating yourself to your main goal.
- Surround yourself with motivational aids (i.e. posters, quotes, mantras, images etc.)
- Take time for both physical AND mental recovery to come back stronger!
- Change it up and stay stimulated by taking a break from your normal activities.
- Reflect, refocus and remind yourself of your goals (and change accordingly)
- Have fun mother fuckers!
Click here or the podcast player at the top to listen to the entire episode!
The Muay Thai Guys come out with NEW episodes almost every week! Make sure you don’t miss one by subscribing via one of the options below:
Click here to subscribe on iTunes
Click here to subscribe on Stitcher
Have any questions or suggestions for future podcast topics? Contact Sean or reach out to Paul on Muay Thai Athlete or comment below with your ideas and maybe your topic will be covered in the next episode!
- Sean "Muay Thai Guy" Fagan owns & operates the largest online Muay Thai community and the #1 training resource for nak muay of all levels.