MUAY THAI MONDAY… TRAINING IN THAILAND
Have you ever wanted to train in Thailand? You must have. Culinary students want to go to Paris, BJJ practitioners want to go to Brazil, and nak muays want Thailand. But it’s not easy. Well, we’re here to make it easy. If you want a step-by-step guide to training in Thailand, Sean Fagan is your man.
This week on Muay Thai Monday, Sean Fagan is covering every single thing you need to know to get training in Thailand, from budgeting to traveling tips, from planning your trip to living in Thailand. Anything you could possibly need covered is covered.
In this episode, Sean covers the following:
- Planning: How to plan your trip to Thailand, set your budget, find the right gym, etc.
- Saving: How to make money and save money while in Thailand,
- Traveling: How to sort out your passport/visa, phone, vaccinations, etc.
- Training: What a day of training looks like, common injuries, supplements, etc.
- And much, much more…
Wait. Too much work? No problem. If you don’t want to think but you do want to train, we can do all of the planning for you! Thailand Training Camp is your trip made simple. All you have to do is sign up, get a plane ticket to Thailand, and everything else will be sorted for you. Your training will be sorted, your stay will be sorted, and if you’re unsure about anything, the camp hosts will answer your questions and give you the help you need.
Want to see what Thailand Training Camp is like? Click here.
Want to get to training in Thailand without having to plan, think, budget, and all that? Click here.
MUAY THAI MONDAYS – Every Week, Always Muay Thai
Every Monday @ 9 AM EST, Sean will be live streaming on his Facebook page Muay Thai Guy. He will cover topics from techniques, fight strategy, mindset, nutrition, etc. He will also answer any and all questions you have about Muay Thai, entrepreneurship, life, etc.
If you seek to master Muay Thai, follow Muay Thai Guy on Facebook & join us for the live stream every Monday @ 9 AM EST.
Still have more questions about traveling to Thailand?
Are you having a hard time figuring out how to budget your trip?
Worried about the language barrier?
Unsure which gyms to train at?
All your problems are solved in >>>Thailand Guide: Travel, Train, and Fight<<<
- Evan is a gourmand of combat sports from Taiwan. He appreciates the beauty of Muay Thai movement and all other movements. He's got no rudder so if the winds blow northerly, he goes north. His goal is to achieve and appreciate.