Muay Thai Monday… Turning Dreams Into Reality
As the saying goes, “a goal without a plan is just a wish.” Wishes rarely come true, so let’s figure out how to set plans and attack goals.
This week on Muay Thai Mondays, Sean Fagan is discussing how to set goals and plan your milestones so you can be more productive, successful, and satisfied.
Each week, Sean will host a live stream on his Facebook page Muay Thai Guy. There he will cover any topic, ranging from Muay Thai techniques to weight cutting, from strength and conditioning to mindset. If there is a topic you want to see Sean tackle, please a suggestion in the comments of the video or ask Sean yourself in the Q&A’s he does at the end of each live stream.
In this episode, Sean covers the following topics:
- How to create your dream life
- Setting long-term goals (5+ years)
- Setting medium-term goals (3 months to 3 years)
- Setting short-term goals (daily/weekly)
- …and much more in the Q&A!
Oh, one more thing…
As if the stream and Q&A wasn’t enough, Sean is also giving away a FREE Muay Thai Workout Log!
It only takes five minutes to fill out and is the simplest way for you to track your progress and learn the most from your training. If you want to improve and improve quickly, you must track your progress so you know how far you’ve come and how far you still need to go. If you like simplicity and achieving your goals, this Muay Thai Workout Log is for you.
Every Monday @ 9 AM EST, Sean will be live streaming on his Facebook page Muay Thai Guy. There he will cover topics from techniques, fight strategy, mindset, nutrition, etc. He will also answer any and all questions you have about Muay Thai, entrepreneurship, life, etc.
If you want to master Muay Thai, follow Muay Thai Guy on Facebook.
Keep an eye out for the live stream every Monday @ 9 AM EST.
- Evan is a gourmand of combat sports from Taiwan. He appreciates the beauty of Muay Thai movement and all other movements. He's got no rudder so if the winds blow northerly, he goes north. His goal is to achieve and appreciate.