Muay Thai Guy Podcast – Episode 100
Victor Saravia has quite the story to tell.
At a young age Victor was involved with gangs in Los Angeles and could’ve easily gone down the wrong path. Fortunately, after getting in trouble with the law and almost being sent off to juvy, he was able to change the direction of his life and become one of the most talked about prospects in Muay Thai today.
I had the chance to chat with this beast of a fighter and learn more about how he’s been able to overcome adversity and avoid bad influences thanks to his family, friends and teammates at Muay Thai America gym in California. We chat about his career, training methods and much more including:
- How he grew up in a bad neighborhood and used to fight his friends for money.
- Why he decided to get out of the bad situations he was in and change his life for the better.
- How football played a huge role in teaching him respect, discipline and work ethic
- What a typical day of training is like for him.
- Why he decided to turn pro after 15 amateur fights.
- Why he eats a vegan diet and how it’s affected both his mental clarity and physical fitness.
- His goals for his career and why he wants to be one of the best ever.
- Thoughts on his last fight against Daniel McGowan where he lost via cut.
- How he needed some time off after that fight to reset, reflect and refocus on his goals.
- And much, MUCH more.
Click Here or on the podcast player at the top of the page to listen to MTG 100: Victor Saravia
Connect with Victor Saravia on Facebook.
To subscribe to the most badass Muay Thai podcast in existence, use the links below.
Let us know what you thought about the interview in the comment section below!