Muay Thai Guy Podcast – Episode 95
Professional fighter and podcaster Jay Matias has had his fair share of ups and downs in his career and life. Since his torn bicep injury that had him sidelined for quite some time, Jay has been taking time to recover not only physically, but mentally and spiritually as well.
In our chat, we cover a whole variety of topics including:
- How he overcame serious depression by using the medicinal drug Ayahuasca.
- Why he’s decided to make his Muay Thai comeback now.
- What it’s been like dealing with the variety of challenges that has come his way.
- The importance of love and how it translates directly into Muay Thai.
- What his eating habits have been like and why he decided to go vegan.
- How he got into podcasting and what kind of doors it’s opened.
- Why being yourself is the best way to be happy.
- Why fighting is a love/hate type of thing.
- And much, much more.
Click Here or on the podcast player at the top of the page to listen to MTG 095: Jay Matias
Support Jay for his comeback fight ==> www.gofundme.com/jaycomeback
Check out Jay’s Podcast ==> Jay Matias Unfiltered
Let us know what you thought about the interview in the comment section below!