Muay Thai Guy Podcast – Episode 91
Pedro Gonzalez has quite a unique story.
Starting by training at the YMCA, hitting the heavy bag and watching Youtube videos, Pedro jumped right into fighting MMA where he’s now 11-5 with multiple titles. Now he’s transitioned to Muay Thai and has beaten top prospects who had an extensive amateur career… Meanwhile he had 0 amateur fights.
Pedro talks about fighting in 3 sports while balancing life and more!
- How he began training by watching Youtube videos.
- What his initial goals were with MMA and how they eventually grew into what they are now.
- Why he decides to take fights in MMA, Muay Thai AND Boxing.
- How he’s able to find time to train even with a family and full-time job.
- What he does differently in his training camps when preparing for different styles of fighting.
- What areas he’s progressed in with his fighting and how he plans to continually improve.
- Plans for his career and what he wants to accomplish through fighting.
- The sacrifices he’s had to make to get to where he is today.
- How other martial arts make him a better Muay Thai fighter.
- And much more!
Click Here or on the podcast player at the top of the page to listen to MTG 091: Pedro Gonzalez Talks Fighting Pro Muay Thai, MMA and Boxing
Let us know what you thought about the interview in the comment section below!
- Sean "Muay Thai Guy" Fagan owns & operates the largest online Muay Thai community and the #1 training resource for nak muay of all levels.