Muay Thai Guy Podcast – Episode 86
Tiffany Van Soest is arguably one of the most recognizable names in Muay Thai today.
With a third round TKO, Tiffany reclaimed the Lion Fight featherweight title against Bernise Alldis at the last Lion Fight 22 card. With the championship belt strapped around her waist, she is more hungry than ever to continue improving your fight game and defend her title on July 31st at Lion Fight 23.
We discuss what her training camp has been like so far and much more, including:
- About how long her fight camps are and when she starts becoming more strict with her diet.
- How her strength and conditioning has evolved throughout her career and what it’s like now.
- Why her Kru, Alexander Palma, has been an integral part of her success in the ring.
- What makes Kru Palma different than other trainers.
- How soccer has influenced her fighting style and how her training is more tailored towards footwork.
- Her thoughts on fighting from both southpaw and orthodox.
- What her sparring sessions usually consist of and how often she spars hard.
- What a California Burrito is and why it’s her favorite cheat meal.
- Her thoughts on her opponent Martyn Krol from Poland.
- And much, much more!
Click Here or on the podcast player at the top of the page to listen to MTG 086: Champ Tiffany Van Soest Discusses Her Training Camp For Lion Fight 23
Make sure to follow Tiffany on…
Facebook – Tiffany TimeBomb VanSoest
Twitter – @TiffTimeBomb
Instagram – @TiffTimeBomb
Let me know what you thought about the interview in the comment section below!