Muay Thai Guy Podcast – Episode 81
This is one of those interviews that you are going to want to pay extreme attention to… Why?
Well, Vinny Shoreman has been involved in the world of Muay Thai for over 30+ years and shares a wealth of knowledge. He had a solid fight career, trains champion fighters, commentates on top level promotions and is a mind coach of elite level fighters like Joe Schilling, Liam Harrison, Jordan Watson and a number of others. In this interview (or therapy session), we cover a range of topics including:
- His beginnings in Muay Thai and how it has become an integral part of his life.
- How he was able to make it into commentary with top promotions like Yokkao, Smash Muay Thai, and Enfusion.
- How he deals with the negative critics and haters.
- What initially got him into mind coaching and how he started.
- Why his client demographic isn’t just elite fighters like Joe Schilling and Liam Harrison.
- What it means to be a “mind coach” and how you can get trained for it.
- The most common challenges he sees fighters go through during a training camp.
- Why he feels that confidence and belief in yourself is how to unleash your full potential.
- How he helps fighters overcome limiting beliefs and past injuries.
- A few mental exercises to try out to become more aware and conscious.
- How to separate the stresses of life before stepping into the ring to fight.
- And much, MUCH more.
Click Here or on the podcast player at the top of the page to listen to MTG 081: A Therapy Session with Mind Coach Vinny Shoreman
To find out more about Vinny and mind coaching, go to VinnyShoreman.com.
Let me know what you thought about the interview in the comment section below!
- Sean "Muay Thai Guy" Fagan owns & operates the largest online Muay Thai community and the #1 training resource for nak muay of all levels.