Muay Thai Guy Podcast – Episode 80
Liam “The Hitman” Harrison started fighting professionally at 14 years of age and hasn’t looked back since. By fighting top Thai opponents like Saenchai, Pakorn, Anuwat and a number of others, Liam has built his reputation as one of the toughest, most skilled foreign fighters in the world.
In my interview with Liam, we discuss a variety of topics including:
- How he started training at age of 13 and then began fighting shortly after.
- Why Bad Company Gym in Leeds, UK is one of the top gyms in the world with multiple world champion fighters.
- What his first trip to Thailand was like and how he has been returning regularly to train and fight at the mecca of Muay Thai.
- What his day-to-day training was like while in Thailand.
- Why he took days off during training camps even though his Thai training partners would laugh and make fun of him.
- His toughest opponents that he’s fought and what made them so tough.
- His thoughts on his recent fight against Pakorn at the Yokkao show.
- Why he doesn’t think he’ll fight for GLORY again unless the offer/opportunity is right.
- His thoughts on the judging and general fighting style that GLORY offers.
- Who his next opponent is and what promotion it is on!
- How Muay Thai has become a more household name in the UK.
- And much, much more!
Click Here or on the podcast player at the top of the page to listen to MTG 079: Liam “Hitman” Harrison Discusses His Next Big Fight, Toughest Thai Opponents, and Turning Pro at 14
Let me know what you thought about the interview in the comment section below!
- Sean "Muay Thai Guy" Fagan owns & operates the largest online Muay Thai community and the #1 training resource for nak muay of all levels.