Muay Thai Guy Podcast – Episode 75
If you haven’t listened to The Pursuit Podcast, I highly recommend you do. It’s loaded with motivation, inspiration and great interviews of a variety of people (a lot in the martial arts niche) who are pursuing their passions and trying to make the most out of life. I was fortunate enough to be on the podcast about a year ago while I was in Thailand… it was a blast!
This time around Robert and I catch up with each others lives and discuss a whole variety of topics including:
- What it’s been like coming home from Thailand and living back in upstate NY.
- Why I decided to come back to my home town even though I was loving life in Thailand.
- Some of my unique experiences and fights in Thailand.
- My last fight against Turan Hasanov and how that loss made me reflect on my life and fight career.
- The difficult decisions I had to make following the TKO loss but how I feel it’s made me a better person and will ultimately make me a better fighter.
- My Costa Rica Retreat and Thailand Training Camp plans for early 2016.
- What it’s been like on this wild journey since I began Muay Thai Guy and what I plan on doing with it as it continues to grow.
- The importance of meditation, being in nature, traveling and why they’ve all helped me figure out my life’s priorities.
- Why you should stop hanging out with certain friends/family members and how to do it.
- The importance of surrounding yourself with positive, like-minded people who are following a similar path to yours.
- And much MUCH more!
Click Here or on the podcast player at the top of the page to listen to MTG 075: Living The Dream, Muay Thai Camps and More with Robert Garza of The Pursuit Podcast
Make sure to listen to and subscribe to The Pursuit Podcast by Robert Garza.
Let me know what you thought about the interview in the comment section below!