Muay Thai Guy Podcast – Episode 73
Shortly after training in Thailand, Paul went through some rough patches in regards to his fight career, relationships, work, and his entire life in general. Fortunately, he feels that he’s on the rise and has refocused and reignited his passion for fighting. In this podcast with catch up with each other and talk about a whole range of topics including:
- The WKA tournament and how the weight cutting procedures used to be horrible, but now are much better.
- What was going through his mind through the tournament and what it was like both fighting AND coaching his fighters.
- His thoughts on the recent Lion Fight 21 fight card.
- Why shadowboxing is one of the most important aspects of his training and why he makes all his clients and fighters do it every session.
- How fighting has become a form of moving mediation for him.
- How before Thailand he wasn’t a “spiritual” person, but after experiencing the Thai culture he is much more in tune with his body, mind and spirit.
- The difficulties he faces after coming home from Thailand and losing a fight in a rematch against an opponent who beat him the first fight.
- His plans for the future and how he’s been working on balancing out all areas of his life.
- Upcoming predictions for the GLORY 20 card in Dubai.
- And much, much, MUCH more.
Click Here or on the podcast player at the top of the page to listen to MTG 073: WKA Tournament, Visualization, Thailand and More with Paul Banasiak
To follow along with Paul, check out his new website PaulLeeFitness.com
Let me know what you thought about the interview in the comment section below!