Muay Thai Guy Podcast – Episode 70
Liam Tarrant is a man of many talents and it’s hard to label him just as one thing. He’s a retired undefeated pro-fighter, fight commentator, and organizer of the charity The Muay Thai Project. I’ve known Liam since early on in my career and he’s always been a sincere, funny guy who has a lot of knowledge to share. In this podcast episode (which is over 2 hours long) we discuss a wide variety of things including:
- What initially drove him to start The Muay Thai Project.
- Why Muay Thai is such an important learning tool for younger kids and adults.
- How Muay Thai has changed our lives and made us better people.
- What the feeling is like stepping into the ring in front of a screaming crowd.
- How commissions, promoters and coaches need to work together to ensure the fighters safety.
- The politics being running a charity and the struggles he’s faced in order to keep it running.
- Match-ups on upcoming shows like The Warrior Cup and Victory Combat Sports.
- How far the sport has come in the past few years and where he sees it going.
- And much, much more!
Click Here or on the podcast player at the top of the page to listen to MTG 070: Deep Thoughts with Liam Tarrant of The Muay Thai Project
More importantly, check out The Muay Thai Project to help at-risk youth develop discipline, confidence and respect.
Let me know what you thought about the interview in the comment section below!
Back to Home Page