Muay Thai Guy Podcast – Episode 68
Robin Black knows his shit when it comes to breaking down and analyzing fights. He shares some priceless insight from his experiences in the cage AND gives us some practical advice on dissecting fights. This is a great interview you won’t want to miss! We also discuss:
- How he started as a Rock Star and then moved into the MMA world.
- Why martial arts has always been such a major part of his life and why he decided to pursue it later on in his career.
- How he dealt with the criticism and haters who thought he didn’t belong in the cage.
- His thoughts on the recent Anderson Silva vs. Nick Diaz fights (plus many others)
- Why the philosophical and analytical aspects of fighting really catches his attention.
- How through hard work and sacrifice he was able to land a job at Fight Network breaking down fights.
- The mental ups and downs of training camps and how he was able to
most past and learn from his losses.
- And much, much more!
Click Here or on the podcast player at the top of the page to listen to MTG 068: Robin Black from The Fight Network talks Silva vs. Diaz, Analyzing Fights, The Mental Game and Much more!
To follow along with Robin’s work follow him on Twitter here
Let me know what you thought about the interview in the comment section below!
Back to Home Page