Muay Thai Guy Podcast – Episode 65
Ajarn Buck Grant has had quite a journey in the martial arts world and is now a top level coach as well as an official on the national and international levels. The interview with him was amazing and we touched on a number of topics surrounding the spiritual side of martial arts, and Muay Thai. Besides that, we also delve into:
- The law of attraction and how it has affected his career as a fighter and coach.
- How Bruce Lee had a major impact on his training and general life philosophy.
- The spiritual side of Muay Thai and martial arts and how closely related ring sports are to everyday life.
- Why he decided to move to Las Vegas to pursue his fight dreams and the lessons he learned in Sin City.
- Key pieces of advice that MMA legend Randy Couture gave him during his stint in Las Vegas.
- How meditation has helped him have more focus, intention and awareness in his day-to-day life, as well as his training.
- How he began yoga as a physical practice and how it’s turned into much more than that.
- The importance of a morning ritual and creating success habits.
- His take on Muay Thai certifications and ranking systems.
- The Muay Thai retreat he held in Costa Rica this past month and when he plans on doing it again.
- Why spending your vacation time doing a Muay Thai retreat is one of the best ways to take some time off.
- And much, much more.
Click Here or on the podcast player at the top of the page to listen to MTG 065: Ajarn Buck Grant Discusses Spiritual Side of Muay Thai, Kru Certifications, and Muay Thai Retreats
Let me know what you thought about the interview in the comment section below!
Back to Home Page
- Sean "Muay Thai Guy" Fagan owns & operates the largest online Muay Thai community and the #1 training resource for nak muay of all levels.