Muay Thai Guy Podcast – Episode 58
My training partner Chris Mauceri is a beast. He started off his pro career 6-0 before losing to current Lion Fight champ Kevin Ross. Now, he looks to get back in the win column against another experienced opponent in Coke Chanuwat at Lion Fight 19. In this interview with Chris, he discusses:
- How his training camp has been leading up to his fight this upcoming Friday night.
- What his thoughts are on Coke and how he isn’t intimated by his number of fights or experience.
- How he envisions the fight playing out and what he’d like to do to beat Coke.
- Why he isn’t allowed to bring a banana into Foxwoods casino prior to a fight.
- His thoughts on his previous fight with current Lion Fight champ Kevin Ross.
- What his original game plan was against Kevin and how it changed after he got cut early in the 1st round.
- What he learned from his loss and how he plans on using it as motivation to improve.
- How keyboard warriors piss him off.
- His predictions for other fights on the Lion Fight 19 card.
- What he plans on accomplishing in 2015 and future years.
- And much more!
Click Here or on the podcast player at the top of the page to listen to MTG 058: Chris Mauceri Talks Lion Fight 19, Coke Chanuwat & Kevin Ross
If you like the podcast make sure to leave a review and rating to help the show grow! The more reviews I get, the more popular the show will get and the more I can help spread this awesome sport!
Let me know what you thought about the interview in the comment section below!
Back to Home Page
- Sean "Muay Thai Guy" Fagan owns & operates the largest online Muay Thai community and the #1 training resource for nak muay of all levels.