Muay Thai Guy Podcast – Episode #55
Brandon Levi has been one of my favorite and one of the best trainers I’ve worked with throughout my career. Training with Brandon and the guys (and girls) at Evolution Muay Thai in NYC was awesome & I’ve definitely become a better fighter & person because of it. In this episode of the Muay Thai Guy podcast, Brandon shares his thoughts on running a gym, training his fighters & much more including:
- Why he moved from Australia to New York.
- The reasons and process behind starting Evolution Muay Thai in NY.
- What type of unforeseen challenges and obstacles he initially faced when starting up his own gym.
- How he’s able to balance training his fighters while still giving equal attention to the fitness-only members.
- How he went from training and fighting Muay Thai to eventually finding his calling as a trainer.
- The types of ways he’s able to push, motivate and get the most out of his fighters during training.
- What he believes makes a quality trainer, cornerman and fighter.
- Why he thinks it’s important to have fun and joke around, but also make sure that his fighters/gym members take him seriously.
- The importance of building a “community” around his gym and having all the members support each other during fights.
- And much more!
Click Here or on the podcast player at the top of the page to listen to MTG 055: Evolution Muay Thai Owner Brandon Levi Talks Training His Fighters, Opening A Gym and More!
Follow Brandon and find out more about Evolution Muay Thai at their website www.evolutionmuaythai.com. You can also follow Evolution Muay Thai on Twitter @EvolutionMT or ‘Like’ their Facebook Fan Page
If you like the podcast make sure to leave a review and rating to help the show grow! The more reviews I get, the more popular the show will get and the more I can help spread this awesome sport!
Let me know what you thought about the interview in the comment section below!
Back to Home Page
- Sean "Muay Thai Guy" Fagan owns & operates the largest online Muay Thai community and the #1 training resource for nak muay of all levels.